Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Luke





"Look Mommy, I'm a tiger.
Rooooar!"


"Oooh, you're a scary tiger."


"
Roooooar!"


"Okay, Tiger. Step into your pajama pants."



"
Roooooar!"


"Do you have to go pee-pee on the potty?"



"No wanna go pee-pee....(lowers his voice to a throaty growl)...No wanna go pee-pee on the potty!"




***********



Translations for bedtime song requests:


"Bwack an white!" = Jesus Loves the Little Children


"Wee man!"
= Zaccheus


"Bible!"
= The B-I-B-L-E


"Dee an why!"
= Deep and Wide


"Shunshine!"
= You Are My Sunshine


"Pider!"
= The Itsy Bitsy Spider


"Wise man!"
= The Wise Man Built His House


"Ear!"
= Oh Be Careful Little Ears What You Hear


(Holds index finger up)
= This Little Light of Mine



Note: If all else fails, ask him to start singing and try to figure it out as you go.





_______________

5 comments:

HonorMommy said...

yeah...I go for the "all else fails" approach a lot....

Steph said...

AKA: "Fake it till you make it!"

That's pretty much my parenting philosophy as well.

Kimberly said...

:) So cute! Aiden hates singing and we haven't been able to figure out why. Katie loves it, so I can't wait until her "do be do"'s turn into real words!

Steph said...

Hi Kimberly!

Yeah, Luke is obsessed with singing. You know, I think our kids are really close in age. Luke was born 9/05 and Evie was 1/07.

Kimberly said...

Hi Steph!

Yes, our kids are very close! Aiden was born June 05 and Katie in Dec 06. Feel free to check out our website for pictures of all our crazyness!