She is so advanced!!!!!
I can never get over how much Chris looks like his dad!
Connie: She does say quite a few words but she is rarely this chatty. Tara: Are you KIDDING me?? Chris looks nothing like his dad! He's all Holly.
HEY!!!! I noticed you cut my sweet Keira out of your "PASTY ME" photo.....NOT NICE STEPH!!!!
I KNEW you would notice that and give me grief! You are so predictable...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is so advanced!!!!!
I can never get over how much Chris looks like his dad!
Connie: She does say quite a few words but she is rarely this chatty.
Tara: Are you KIDDING me?? Chris looks nothing like his dad! He's all Holly.
HEY!!!! I noticed you cut my sweet Keira out of your "PASTY ME" photo.....NOT NICE STEPH!!!!
I KNEW you would notice that and give me grief!
You are so predictable...
Post a Comment